Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jersey Rules

I question NFL Network's place in creating fashion rules. Total Access host Kara Henderson says that people shouldn't wear a jersey of a player younger than themselves. I actually think that Henderson said that no one older than a teenager should ever wear a player's jersey. It's been softened a bit by Rich Eisen and others to the above age requirements. Its all ridiculous! No one at NFL Network has any right to tell anyone else what they can and can not wear. Wear what you want. Wear what makes you happy. I hate to see team gear in a color other than the color of that team, or a neutral color, but I'm not going to make some idiotic fashion rule. I would certainly never take advantage of a national platform and spout my jersey rules. I say forget what these talking heads say. Wear your jersey with pride. Wear that jersey of a young rookie no matter your age. I may even purchase that Harrison Smith #22 jersey just because I like the way he plays a game. Age doesn't matter. Fashion should be a personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment