Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary...

...to me.

One year ago today the Flea Flicker was kick started. It's been a blast. At first glance it was the wrong year to start as the NFL offseason went up in smoke with the lockout. It was a very frustrating time but it sure provided daily Flicker filler. Just not the fun stuff.

None of this would have been possible without Mrs. Flea Flicker. It's a bit corny to say that she's "the wind beneath my wings" but she is. She's my rock and my muse. She got me started and kept me going. Hopefully, the football bombardment on her has lessened. What was once thrown her way now has a home here. Thank you Mrs. Flea Flicker for everything. You are the best.

What will the next year of football bring? Well, I hope that it starts with a new Minnesota Vikings stadium and ends with a Vikings Super Bowl win. In between, it'll be refreshing to have an intact offseason. Whatever happens in the football world will be tackled by the Flea Flicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment