Saturday, June 25, 2011

Extra Incentive?

Getting football back on track should be incentive enough to get an agreement on a new CBA. If extra incentive is needed for some fool reason, we've found it. If the lockout ends by July 20, Buffalo Wild Wings will give six free chicken wings to anyone who signs the "Save Our Season" petition on the restaurant's Facebook page. Personally, I think, certainly hope, that the lockout will end well before that date. That is free chicken guaranteed. Get it while you can.

The Flea Flicker is getting nothing from Buffalo Wild Wings for mentioning this, except for six free chicken wings for signing the petition. I've never been to the restaurant. Actually, I've never even seen one. I'm just a big fan of chicken wings. Bigger fan of free chicken wings. If chicken wings can help end the lockout, I'll find a Buffalo Wild Wings fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment