Thursday, August 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday: All-Time Minnesota Vikings Team

I've seen some All-Time Minnesota Vikings Teams popping up on social media. That's fun. Here's mine.

Quarterback
Fran Tarkenton

Halfback
Adrian Peterson

Fullback
Bill Brown

I've often gone with two halfbacks in previous editions. I usually have Chuck Foreman next to Peterson in my dream Vikings backfield. I decided to go with a fullback this time and Brown was a great one.

Receiver
Cris Carter
Randy Moss

Tight end
Steve Jordan

Tackles
Ron Yary
Gary Zimmerman

Guards
Randall McDaniel
Steve Hutchinson

Center
Mick Tingelhoff 

Defensive ends
Carl Eller
Chris Doleman

Defensive tackles
Alan Page
John Randle

Linebackers
Matt Blair
Jeff Siemon
Chad Greenway

It's so early but I have a feeling that Anthony Barr and Eric Kendricks might be a part of the linebacker trio soon. With Barr, real soon.

Cornerbacks
Bobby Bryant
Antoine Winfield

Safeties
Paul Krause
Joey Browner

Harrison Smith is going to make this a tough decision perhaps as soon as this year.

Kicker
Fred Cox

And he invented the Nerf football.

Punter
Chris Kluwe


No comments:

Post a Comment