Sunday, July 22, 2012

NO TO

NFL Network's Jamie Dukes was tossing some nonsense about how Terrell "Train Wreck" Owens would be a perfect fit for the Miami Dolphins. Just when I thought that Dukes was starting to bring some nice insight he does this. Why would he do that? I really believe that it's time for "Train Wreck" to back away from the game. Actually that time came and went long ago. He's about 50 now. He never could catch a football. Dukes cites "Train Wreck's" supposedly spotless seasons with the Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals as signs of maturity. "Train Wreck" was always a sweetheart in his first year with a new team. If he has the ball tossed his way regularly even though he's never had the hands to catch it regularly, he often was a happy camper. "Train Wreck" is a mess and he has routinely made a mess of every team when given the opportunity.

I'm tired of hearing about Owens. I'm tired of watching balls bounce off the hands of supposedly NFL caliber receivers. I thought that I was finally free of this disaster. Jamie Dukes really put a scare into me. Why would he do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment