Saturday, January 5, 2019

Flea Flicker Wild Card Weekend Predictions

The potential is there for a very competitive playoffs. I can easily see any of the eight teams playing this weekend moving on to the Divisional Round. I can see any of the eight AFC playoff teams making it to the Super Bowl. I don;t think that the NFC is nearly as wide open but you never know.

Anyway, here's a stab at the Wild Card Round.

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
Pick: Colts
This is game 3 for these division foes. Each won on the road. I see that pattern continuing.

Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys
Pick: Cowboys
Personally, I don't want to see either one of these teams moving on to the next round.

Los Angeles Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens
Pick: Chargers
These two teams just played each other a couple weeks ago. The Ravens won that one in Los Angeles. I like the Chargers in Baltimore.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears
Pick: Bears
I still feel like the Minnesota Vikings should be playing in this game but they didn't earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment