Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome Back Football!

I love that football is back but I don't really like having the kickoff on a day other than Sunday. I didn't like it on Thursday and I certainly don't like it on Wednesday. It's just not natural. The NFL will tell you that it's because the fans can't get enough football but the real reason is that the NFL can't get enough money. Just like their desire for an 18-game schedule it's always about the money. Despite my complaints I look forward to the real professional football game being played by the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Giants tonight. It's great to have the NFL back. In honor of that here are my predictions for the playoff teams and the rest of what takes place at the end of this season.

NFC Division Champs
San Francisco 49ers
Green Bay Packers
Atlanta Falcons
New York Giants

NFC Wildcard
New Orleans Saints
Chicago Bears

AFC Division Champs
Denver Broncos
Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans
New England Patriots

AFC Wildcard
San Diego Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals

Super Bowl
Patriots over Packers


GO VIKINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment