Friday, May 27, 2011

100

The Flea Flicker is 100 today. I really can't believe that I've done 100 of these already. Time flies when talkin' football, even with a lockout. I never would have it made it to 1 if not for Mrs. Flicker. My amazing wife got me started on this little adventure. Her support is all I need. She's the best.

I wonder what the next 100 brings. I hope that one somewhere short of 110 is about a new labor deal. I hope that 200 is about Christian Ponder being named the Minnesota Vikings opening day starting QB. I hope that somewhere around 300 I'm writing about the Vikings winning the NFC North, putting the Packers and Bears back where they belong. About 40 after that, I'll hopefully be writing a bunch about the Super Bowl Champion Minnesota Vikings. Good times. No matter what happens in the football world, the Flea Flicker will be there. Football's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment