Saturday, January 15, 2022

Flea Flicker Wild Card Predictions

Here are guesses at the outcome of this weekend’s Wild Card games. 

Las Vegas Raiders @ Cincinnati Bengals
Pick: Bengals
Speaking of Wild Card picks, I see the Bengals as a wild card for the Super Bowl.

New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills
Pick: Bills
It’s difficult to pick against Bill Belichick in the playoffs but the Bills are the better team. I do think that the Bills have to play much better than they have this season to get where they have the talent to get. 

Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pick: Eagles
I wouldn’t be surprised if a team knocks off the defending champs but I don’t think that team is the Eagles.

San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys
Pick: Cowboys
This might be the best matchup of the weekend. The Cowboys are the more talented team but they don’t always play to that talent. 

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Kansas City Chiefs
Pick: Chiefs
I’d be surprised if this game is close. 

Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams
Pick: Cardinals
This is just a hunch. I don’t think that either team enters the playoffs playing their best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment