Saturday, January 4, 2020

Flea Flicker Wild Card Round Predictions

Let the NFL Playoff fun begin. Here's a guess of the outcomes of the Wild Card Games.

Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans
Pick: Texans
The Bills play well far more consistently than the Texans. I can't recall the Bills even playing a bad game this season. They play their game and their opponent simply has to deal with it. The Texans have been wildly inconsistent all season. Despite that, this game comes down to DeShaun Watson or Josh Allen. I'm going with Watson.

Tennessee Titans @ New England Patriots
Pick: Patriots
I want to pick the Titans but I can't. The Patriots simply find ways to win these games. I think that this marginally talented Patriots team finds a way. Today.

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints
Pick: Vikings
Reminiscent of 1987, I see the Vikings going on a playoff run. The difference being this run is a game longer the run of 32 years ago. As in 1987, the run begins in New Orleans.

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles
Pick: Seahawks
I wouldn't too disappointed if both of these teams were eliminated.


No comments:

Post a Comment