Saturday, October 12, 2019

All-Time Vikings Opponents Team

I'm in Minnesota for tomorrow's Eagles-Vikings game. It's my first Vikings game in Minnesota. I've attended several Vikings games over the years. All have been against either the Oakland Raiders or San Francisco 49ers. Yesterday, I picked an All-Time team made up of the best good guys that I've seen. Today, I present an All-Time team made up of the best bad guys that I've seen. For obvious reasons all either played for the Raiders or 49ers. Some Eagles (Fletcher Cox, Jason Peters, Jason Kelce) might soon join this team.

Offense

Quarterback
*Steve Young

Running Backs
Roger Craig
Frank Gore

Receivers
*Jerry Rice
*Tim Brown

Tight End
*Dave Casper

Tackles
*Art Shell
Joe Staley

Guards
*Gene Upshaw
*Larry Allen

Center
Jesse Sapolu

Defense

Defensive Ends
*Rickey Jackson
Khalil Mack

Defensive Tackles
Bryant Young
Chester McGlockton

Linebackers
*Ted Hendricks
Patrick Willis
NaVorro Bowman

Cornerbacks
*Willie Brown
Lester Hayes

Safeties
*Charles Woodson
Jack Tatum

Special Teams

Kicker
Sebastian Janikowski

Punter
*Ray Guy

Kick Returner
Dexter Carter

Punt Returner
*Tim Brown

*Hall of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment