Sunday, February 5, 2017

Flea Flicker Super Bowl Prediction

The Super Bowl is finally here. Super Bowl LI. I missed the Roman numerals last year. Super Bowl 50 never looked right.

Super Bowl LI
New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons
Pick: Patriots

Many of the non-Patriots football fans hate to see the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I love it. The six Super Bowls that included the Patriots have been six of the best Super Bowls this century. Who doesn't love a great Super Bowl? Well, the fans of the team that lost it might not. I have to think that a significant reason for the Patriots routinely playing in competitive Super Bowls is Bill Belichick's uncanny ability to manage the game. He seems to be able to form the game into one that can be decided at the end. More often than not (like four out of six) his team is the one making a play at the end. I expect Super Bowl LI to be a close game and I like the Patriots chances in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment