Friday, November 15, 2013

1000 Posts!

For my 1000th Flicker, I figured that I'd mention a few of my favorite things:

Adrian Peterson running
Peyton Manning quarterbacking
Larry Fitzgerald catching a football
Ed Reed gliding across a football field
A.J. Green doing the same
Patrick Willis tackling
Cameron Wake rushing
J.J Watt just being J.J. Watt
Jimmy Graham in the seam
Richard Sherman quietly playing corner
Rob Gronkowski healthy
DeMarcus Ware too
Calvin Johnson
Aaron Rodgers throwing
Frank Gore slipping through the line
Cordarrelle Patterson returning kicks
Geno Atkins
Luke Kuechly and Sean Lee in the middle
Von Miller on the edge
Julio Jones flying
Jamaal Charles in space
Percy Harvin too
Drew Brees passes
Wes Welker in the slot
Charles Tillman playing defense
Bill Belichick with the press
Muhammad Wilkerson disrupting
Andrew Luck and TY Hilton
Harrison Smith roaming

These are just a few of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment