Saturday, April 15, 2023

A Couple More Minnesota Vikings Mock Drafts

We’re less than two weeks from the 2023 NFL Draft. Here are a couple more Minnesota Vikings mock drafts from the PFF Mock Draft Simulator. 

Without a trade:

Round 1 (#23)
Bryan Bresee, DL, Clemson

Round 3 (#87)
Darius Rush, CB, South Carolina

Round 4 (#119)
Dorian Thompson-Robinson, QB, UCLA

Round 5 (#158)
Jalen Moreno-Cropper, WR, Fresno State

Round 6 (#211)
Aubrey Miller Jr., LB, Jackson State

With a trade:
I traded #23 to the Pittsburgh Steelers for #32, #80, and #120.

Round 2 (#32)
Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee

Round 3 (#80)
Garrett Williams, CB, Syracuse

Round 3 (#87)
Jayden Reed, WR, Michigan State

Round 4 (#119)
Karl Brooks, DL, Bowling Green

Round 4(#120)
Isaiah McGuire, Edge, Missouri

Round 5 (#158) 
Cory Trice, CB, Purdue

Round 6 (#211)
Mohamoud Diabate, LB, Utah

More picks is much better than fewer picks. Imagine that.

Through too damn many of these simulations, I find that I’ve grown fond of Karl Brooks. Each time I don’t select Bryan Bresee or Northwestern’s Adetomiwa Adebawore in the first round, I find myself looking for him as early as the third round. 

PFF doesn’t like Hendon Hooker. I got an “F” for picking him with the 32nd pick. I like him. If the Vikings like him, I’m fine with Hooker being the pick at #23. I think that it’s a near certainty that he doesn’t make out of the first round. 



No comments:

Post a Comment