Saturday, January 9, 2021

Flea Flicker Wild Card Predictions

The 2020 NFL Playoffs are here with a “Super” Wild Card Weekend. Six games. Here’s a guess at the outcomes of those six games.

Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills
Pick: Bills
This is probably the Wild Card game that interests me the most. I’d like to see more than one playoff game from both. Only one can win and I think that team will be the Bills. They appear to be playing their best football of the season right now. Whether through momentum/emotion or sheer talent they feel like the team riding the highest right now. 

Los Angles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks
Pick: Rams
I just want the Seahawks to lose. 

Washington Football Team @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 
Pick: Buccaneers 
I don’t see this game going any other way.

Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans
Pick: Ravens
My favorite Wild Card games are each day’s early game. After a few rocky games the Ravens are finally back to their imposing ways. I think that they handle the Titans better than they did last year.

Chicago Bears @ New Orleans Saints
Pick: Saints
The sooner the Bears are out of the playoffs the better.

Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Pick: Steelers
I keep flipping back and forth on this one. The Browns squeaked by a resting Steelers team in a must-win game last week. And they’ll be severely COVID impacted this week. But I don’t really trust the Steelers offense. If they’re on they can play with any team. I guess that I’m leaning Steelers playing better than they have due to a rested Ben Roethlisberger and it being a playoff game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment