Sunday, February 2, 2020

Flea Flicker Super Bowl Prediction

Super Bowl LIV is finally here. Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers. On paper it looks like a fun game. I hope that it plays out that way. Here's a guess at the 2019 NFL Champ.

Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers
Pick: Chiefs
It doesn't help that I'm still a little salty about the 49ers' Divisional game against the Vikings. The Vikings' shitty play in that game is on them. I shouldn't let the clear failings of my team taint my thoughts on the team that bested them. It doesn't help that I'm so damn tired of the bandwagon 49ers fans. 49ers Fans are real tough to find when the team is losing but they sure are everywhere when the team is winning. The Chiefs have one of the most loyal fan bases in the league. Those fans have been there for their team, win or lose, since 1963. There are way too many 49ers fans that are only there for their team when times are good. Living in northern California, I'm sick of seeing it. I also can't pick a team that employs Nick Bosa. After his cheap shot on Brian O'Neill, he'll always be a dirty player to me. As for the game, it just feels like Patrick Mahomes' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment