Thursday, July 4, 2019

Throwback Thursday: All-Time Favorites Team

I'm sure that I've done this before. If I have, I'm doing it again.This is an All-Time NFL Team made up of my favorite players at each position. Some of them I've seen play in real time. Some I haven't but wish that I had. Basically, this is a team made up of my favorite football players at each position in the history of the professional game. For the sake of better representation, I've excluded Minnesota Vikings players from consideration.

Offense

Quarterback
Dutch Clark

Running Backs
Jim Brown
Gale Sayers

Receivers
Lance Alworth
Raymond Berry

Tight End
Rob Gronkowski

Tackles
Roosevelt Brown
Jonathan Ogden

Guards
Jim Parker
John Hannah

Center
Mel Hein

Defense

Defensive End
Gino Marchetti
Reggie White

Defensive Tackle
Bob Lilly
Joe Greene

Linebackers
Derrick Brooks
Dick Butkus
Jack Ham

Cornerbacks
Night Train Lane
Deion Sanders

Safeties
Ed Reed
Emlen Tunnell

Have a wonderful Fourth of July Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment